27/11/2017

Day 9: Silly #IntPiPoMo

Want to know what the hashtag is all about? Read all about International Picture Posting Month here. Want to see the full list of themes I'm following while posting screenshots throughout the month? You can find it here.

You know what the "silly" theme means, right? Time for some "interesting" character names and chat!


Not a bad likeness, though I'd see him as more of a Scoundrel than a Sith warrior...


Also: Full pun points for this guy.


Nothing to do with names, just an interesting thing to see on one of the rare occasions that I looked at general chat.


One time after rolling a new character I encountered two lowbie smugglers duelling right outside the cantina on Ord Mantell. Both had their Corso set to healing and were therefore unable to damage each other in any meaningful way. I just found that amusing.


This is me looking longingly after a dead mob that my pet tank knocked to its death inside a Star Fortress. Most of my guildies consider my obsession to not leave any shinies behind ridiculous, but at times like these, it's a hard life...


People who've run Eternity Vault many times will probably be familiar with the trash skipping run inside the jungle biome. I swear Bioware is aware of it as well and tries to sabotage it every so often, because I'm reasonably certain that those manka cats weren't always where they are now! Anyway, during one such run I was amused that someone had actually highlighted part of the way with some  raid markers in an attempt to prevent people from pulling adds or falling into the lava. Not that that ever works...
 

Some people might feel embarrassed when running into someone else wearing the same outfit as themselves, but not me! In fact, I was absolutely delighted when I randomly encountered this handsome chap on the fleet who just happened to wear the exact same set of gear as me and with the same dye in it as well. It wasn't even something from the Cartel Market, so what were the odds?


Trying to take selfies while mounted can lead to strange results, that's all I'm saying.

IntPiPoMo count: 72

5 comments :

  1. George Lucas? Mmh...aren't there rules for...report the player i must...nvm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because he's explicitly mentioned as one of the examples of people you're not supposed to name your character after. However, there are so many rules in the naming policy that largely go ignored; you could spend all day on the fleet reporting people and I'm not even sure Bioware acts on this kind of report.

      Fortunately I'm not personally bothered my most of these rule violations; the sillier ones often amuse me to be honest. I only bother to report ones that break the first rule. But even with those, I saw someone on Twitter complain the other day that someone had reported her character with "sexual" in the name and gosh, people are such spoilsports.

      Delete
  2. I love the last one - an innocent "animal" came to say hi to the camera :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was absolutely delighted when I randomly encountered this handsome chap"

    Yep, I see Britain has rubbed off on you... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion! Everyone is welcome, as long as things stay polite. I also read comments on older posts, so don't be shy. :)